Benefits of Joining SITE
Join SITE or Renew Membership Online
SITE is a global community of incentive travel professionals dedicated to strengthening and supporting the industry. SITE serves as the source of expertise, knowledge and professional connections that will catapult and sustain professional growth, and help build the value of extraordinary motivational experiences worldwide.
If you’re looking to enhance your career, get connected, drive new business and stay informed, SITE has the resources you need to succeed.
SITE Membership runs on the calendar year so membership dues are prorated beginning in the month that you join.
Why SITE Matters
Global Networking & Connecting
- Involvement in a global community
- Chapter Memberships
- Global Directory listings and distribution
- All disciplines in the industry are represented
- Build your contact base at SITE events – internationally & locally
- Online Discussion Forums through LinkedIn
- SITE Incentive Summit North America & Europe
- SITE Nite Europe & SITE Nite North America
- SITE Classic
- Member receptions at IMEX Frankfurt & North America, EIBTM, ITE, etc.
Professional Affiliation, Growth & Learning
- Gain knowledge, tips and ideas through regional and international events:
- Chapter events
- Incentive SUMMITS ( North America & Europe)
- International Conference
- Regional Young Leader Programs
- Education at industry trade shows
- Student & Faculty Memberships
- GROUP Memberships
- Volunteer Leadership Opportunities
- Code of Ethics for all Members to Adhere
- Online RFP tool
- Career Board / Job Postings
- SITE membership display materials for your exhibit booth at the incentive industry’s major trade shows
- Scholarship Programs
- Certifications (CIS, CMITE)
- Crystal Awards Program
- SITE’s e-newsletters covering issues affecting our industry keep you up to date
- SITE International Foundation and SITE Index Report, Research, White Papers
Extra Knowledge & Action
- SITE is truly global with a Board of Directors which is elected by the membership and represents our global reach
- Young Leaders program designed to develop the next generation of leaders
- You can use the SITE logo on your business cards, website and letterhead
- SITE membership display materials available at the SITE stand to have in your stand at industry’s major trade shows
What Our Members Value
Certified Incentive Specialist (CIS)
The CIS, Certified Incentive Specialist is the entry level certification program for SITE Global.
Professionals from around the globe will acquire in a very efficient way a very broad comprehension of the incentive travel industry. All emerging professionals, faculty and students aspiring to enter this specialized segment of the meetings and events industry may use this as a stepping stone to reach higher levels of professionalism.
Individuals will learn in a two day seminar/workshops the fundamentals of incentives, the origins of incentive programs and incentive travel, the value chain, the value proposition of motivational programs and non-cash awards, the composition of the market, the makings of a program and a program budget, the industry tools and platforms and other valuable information.
Should you be a professional with previous experience it will give you the elements to reach higher standards of education and best practices of the industry.
The CIS is designed for SITE members and non-members alike.Learn More About CIS…